[3-6/52] Review of the last weeks
![[3/52] Free re-fill](https://c4.staticflickr.com/9/8621/28703734715_ffa2f6dc16_z.jpg)
[3/52] - Free re-fill
When I was in Iceland, we always bought coffee at every tankstation and bakery. It was not that expensive, and you could get a free refill. Therefore, I chose to combine a cup and some pictures from Iceland.
[4/52] The Passing
I visited my grandparents in Bavaria, and I finally took some time of to take some new selfportraits. Even though the actual shoot had another concept than this picture, I chose only to publish this rather random picture.
[5/52] Trapped
Trapped in the negativity of my own mind I chose to remake a picture that I found on one of my favourite inspiration pages.
Trapped in the negativity of my own mind I chose to remake a picture that I found on one of my favourite inspiration pages.
![[4/52] The passing](https://c4.staticflickr.com/9/8673/28689180331_aa2f02d16f_z.jpg)
![[5/52] Trapped](https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8126/28803241031_d3c4982239_z.jpg)
![[6/52] Fill out the hole in my soul](https://c2.staticflickr.com/9/8401/28321371153_de1ae35512_z.jpg)
Das Foto mit der Tasse ist fantastisch!
ReplyDeleteDas Foto mit der Tasse ist der Hammer! Musste es mir ein paar Minuten lang ansehen. Tolle Arbeit. :-)
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
Vanessa
Das erste Foto ist super genial! Einfach nur fantastisch! :)
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
Helena, Life is a Storybook
Die Bilder sind großartig, ganz vor allem das erste!
ReplyDelete