[31/52] I know that I messed up #Laterpost
Okay, some people might think, that I am not able to count properly, because week 32 came before week 31. Actually I posted this picture before my trip to Corsica on Flickr, and simply forgot to post it on the blog, before I published week 32 (Actually I posted the picture for week 32 in week 33, which is this week). Confusing? Yes.
(Actually I really messed up a mathematics exam some weeks ago, and I received the grades today, and I even got an acceptable grade)
When I actually published this photography some weeks ago, I wrote a little text. So here it is:
I stopped doing all of this about 2 years ago when I changed to a danish senior high school, because I always come home late in the afternoon and don't have time to do any of it.
But I still love reading very much, and travelling has become one of my passions. In June I am going to Iceland (omg) and this
What hidden talents and passions do you have? "
![[31/52] The other me](https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7664/16456941064_a2dd81f7e8_z.jpg)
Hey =)
ReplyDeleteGratuliere! Ich habe deinen Blog bei meiner Blogvorstellung ausgewählt!
LG
Elisabeth
http://elisabethgatterburg.blogspot.co.at